Why compare binary options brokers?
Comparing the different brokers in binary option is essential to finding the broker that best suits your needs. In fact, each broker has his/her own criteria, all of which will not perfectly meet your needs. This is why the bonusbinaryoptions.net team has established a comprehensive comparison that allows you to highlight the brokers who best fit your needs. One of the first criteria to take into account depends on the size of your wallet and the amount of capital that you wish to invest. Thus, the minimum deposit and minimum position size can serve as the first criterion to eliminate brokers who do not match your requirements. The size of the welcome bonus can also apply to the balance. This latter will inflate your starting balance and allow you to take advantage of a higher balance to start your trading transactions and attempt to achieve gains. The comparison of the technical criteria can also define the brokerage firm to which you will turn. In fact, if you wish to trade using a type of preference option (in one touch for example) or trade a particular index (such as oil or the Dow Jones index, for example), not all brokers will meet such criteria. Finally, information directly related to companies, such as the year of establishment, or the location of their headquarters can also help you choose your binary options broker thanks to the comparison. We will analyse the various criteria which are compared in the three tables above.
Comparison of the best brokers: The used criteria
The principle criteria of the brokers
The criteria that we deem basic to define the differences between the best brokers are the following:
– The minimum deposit: it is the minimum amount to deposit in order to open a real account with the broker
– The maximum gain: the maximum gain is the percentage yield (%) – or the return on investment – in a gain position. The higher the %, the better is the yield during a gain. For example: If you invest € 100 in a position that closes with a maximum gain of 90%, you will then achieve a profit of € 90. The broker therefore pays you € 190 following the closing of your position.
– The return on a loss: the return on a loss is the percentage yield (%) of a losing position. The higher the return on a loss is, the less elevated the loss due to a losing position will be. For example: If you invest € 100 on a losing position that closes with a loss, the return on a loss is 15%, thus the broker will give you back € 15 despite your loss. So you have lost € 85 in the transaction.
– The minimum position: the minimum position is the minimum amount to invest in order to open a binary option transaction. The lower the minimum position is, the more you can invest small amounts in your transactions.
– The maximum position: the maximum position is the maximum amount that you can invest in a transaction. The higher the maximum position is, the more you can invest in a transaction.
– The maximum bonus: this is the maximum bonus that the broker offers you during a real money deposit. Please note that bonusoptionsbinaires.net has negotiated for you the best bonuses and best conditions from all featured brokers.
– The no deposit bonus: relatively rare, it is the real money bonus that a broker can offer you without it being necessary to make a real money deposit in advance.
– The demo account: relatively rare, it is the possibility to trade by means of a fictitious account using virtual money or not.
– IPhone Application: more and more frequent, it is the possibility to trade binary options by means of an application on your phone or not.